Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jared /Golden Swagg 47 's Book Reccomendation

   The first book I recommend is Ghostopolis because if you are really in to comic books or graphic novels then you should read this book because you can actually make a mind movie with this book and it will be easy because it is a graphic novel and the pictures are all ready laid out in an order for you. So if you have problems picturing the setting(s),  main character(s), problem and  solution of the stories you read then this is a good book for you. The main problem is when the  ghost hunter Frank is trying to go after one of the bone kingdom's horse and the horse jumps on top of Garth the main character that is around 10 - 15 years old with an incurable disease. Frank press the button to send the  horse back to Ghostopolis where it came from  but he did not have any  visual contact of it.  The horse did not go alone, but with Garth. There are more parts of the story but I do not want to spoil all of the surprises in the story. 

9 comments:

  1. Nice job jared I read the book as well and you made me want to read it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said book alot but really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wrote about ghostopolis to

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was intresting and cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsome I wish I could read ghostopolis thx for the recomendation

    ReplyDelete
  7. great reccomendation,i love graphic novels and i love this book GREAT JOB :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reccomendation I read this book and it really good

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you said how it was a graphic novel and how that makes it easyer to picture in your mind.I like how you said what the story is realy about.I like how you talked about if your having different problems with some things thisthis book may be good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.