Tuesday, October 9, 2012
The Hunger Games
The first book I am recommending is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.This two weeks ago I finsh the Hunger Games I just can't wait for the second book!I was really surpriesed about the book because the cover just had a bird in the front with a arrow and it looked boring to me.This book is like mostly Realistic Fiction. I enjoy this book because it seems so real to me I felt I was in the book and it's like a journal it felt amzing reading the book.Who ever reads the book is going to feel like me feeling inside the book it's like heavenwhen you read it.The main characters is peeta he is a guy and the other main character is katniss she is a girl and they are in district 12 to battle other district.The problem is that they have to leave there family far alway and they have to make sure they don;t killed them or they will never see them again.A lesson they learn is you will always see them in your heart and never give up on your self.AND-girls you will surprised how this girl is in this book.This book is different from another book because this book make you feel alive and feels your in the book but like other books they get you bord fromm reading it but this book not.The infortmation I want you to now is that you will never give up reading this book because this is like heavenso find this book and start reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice but more detail
ReplyDeletethis is good but there are some holes but more detail
ReplyDeleteNice but was not proofread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteits was good but you needed to add more details and write more
ReplyDeleteCheck on grammar, but other than that, it really makes me want to read that book!
ReplyDelete