OCT-10th-2012 HOMEWORK
I went to summer camp last year and i had a BLAST! My summer camp went to most of the amusement parks. My summer camp went on a lot of trips, and we wrote in our journals. I wonder what my summer camp will do this summer. The first trip was to Great Adventure. It was the best.The first ride I got on I thought i was gonna be sick. I road on the ride with my friend Aaliyah from summer camp. And had so much fun time.
When i got off the ride i felt relieved. The second ride was the Batman ride and it was really cool. I got on so many rides my stomach started to hurt.The group from the camp and I were having a good . My camp also went to the roller skating rink. I was really happy that we went. I was so happy when i found out we were going skating i couldn't wait to tell my mother. Some of the kids in my camp didn't know how to skate, so i taught them how to skate
The kids in my summer camp were so happy that I was there to teach them how to skate. The kids slipped and I slipped too. We had to hold on to the at railing first. my summer camp had so much fun that day. I did not know that my camp had been changed. I found out that the camp does not write in their journals anymore.[sad]. My camps name is Wyckoff gardens. My camp also have took walks to the park ate ices, had parties and much much more. I'm so happy that my camp went to really fun places. my camp is really a true camp. The camp isn't only a camp, its a fun camp! My summer camp is a really fun place for kids my age to pay in. My summer camp rock.
I first came to this summer camp when my old summer camp have gotten really boring. my summer camp that I went to last year is the worst. I don't like that camp is because we never get to have fun and play with our friends while we are playing in the class room. we always write in our journals and don't platy. We only go swimming and never get to go to the amusement parks like the new camp. Thanks to my mom now I am going to stay in this new summer camp I cant wait to go again. Thanks mom. My favorite thing about my summer camp is that we have fun and make new find everyday if we need to.
My summer camp is awesome and i LOVE it so so so so so so so so much. I am so happy that I am going to stay in this camp. When I get older I am going to let my children in that camp if it is still there. I wish the same cam brother was my age so we can both go to the same camp. If my brother was in that camp I would be really really really happy because I would see his facial expression. I REALLY LOVE IT!!!! My mother picked a good camp for me. I am glad that my is in MY life. I love her.
My camp is cool and really fun. My camp goes mostly everywhere a child would want be at this very moment so go to my summer camp, because you'll love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.