Ghostopolis is the book will be talking about today, this book is by Doug Tennapel. I finish reading this book about two weeks ago, as soon as I finished the last page I thought what a great book. In my reading log under in the "My Rating" section I wrote AWESOME!{and I don't think many books are awesome}that's how good this book is.
The main character is the book is named Garth,who is a brave but also a timid guy.He has wondered about his grandfather{who he is not aloud to speak of}since he was a little boy. Then one day magic happens, garth accidentallygot sent to the after life which is called ghostopolis. As garth is in the afer life he mets a boy who saves his life and finds out the boy is his grandfather. As garth gets to know his grandfather better he finds out there are dangerous problems in ghostopolis and trys to help.........Hope you read
i like this book for the same reasons too!its awsome
ReplyDeleteI've read this book and I feel the same way too
ReplyDeleteSounds good. I cant wait to read the book of series.
ReplyDelete