Tuesday, October 9, 2012


 NAME: Kayla Gravenhise       
 DATE: October- 9th- 2012
 SUBJECT: ELA
 CLASS: 6- red


The book that I'm recommending is The babysitters club by Raina Delmor. Last week I read the most amazing series people someone would read. I am so happy I can not wait to read the others. The book is about this young girl who moved to a small town in  Connecticut and is trying to find a job as a babysitter. The young girls name is Stacey. By looking at the cover the book seemed really
interesting an I was right because my  to character seemed to been walking away from her friends. It kind of reminds it of me because I  have walked away from my friends many times, and I felt really sad. Stacey looks sad on the cover because her friends are being mean or rude to her.

Stacey seems to be having a hard time with her days in a new country. Stacey really is a sensitive person because ever time she has to go to the doctor she gets angry and yells at her father and mother.  The reason why Stacey is always yelling and getting angry with her parents is because she has diabetes and she  has to take her insolent so she doesn't  get sick. Stacey does not like when people bother her because she gets angry just as much of going to the doctor. Stacey is not a violence person,she just doesn't being bothered. The gender of my book is a graphic novel.

I think other would enjoy this book because girls could learn how to go through thinks like having diabetes and being a nanny. ''I CANT WAIT FOR THIS CLUB TO START.'' Stacey said that because she has made club called ''THE BABYSITTERS CLUB.'' Stacey has also had a fun time with the kids she baby sits. You reads should have a an awesome time reading this book  because i have an awesome time. I would read this book again  but i want to read the other series, so I can have fun and make my reading a fun thing i have ever wanted. Thank you readers i hope you enjoy the book and keep on reading!

3 comments:

  1. is this the comic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was detailed and intresting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very interesting keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.