The first book i am recommending is called The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.Not so long ago i finished the 1st book of an AMAZING series and i was really surprised that the book was that good because the cover is kind of plain so i thought it was going to be a plain boring book but it was not like that it was action packed,fast paced,and it makes you want to read more.I was amazed from how much the author put so much detail and emotion,sometimes I felt like I was part of the book.
The main characters are all different because the main,main character named katniss is a hunter and likes to hunt with a bow and arrow,her personality is very uniqe because whenever someone forces her to do something she will fight back and sometimes get physical.Rue,whitch is a little kid that is a stealthey,quiet person that would help anyone that needs it is a fast,funny,smart,has stategy,has surival skills,and other good skills that are good for hunting.Peeta is a really quiet kid that was on katniss' team when the hunger games are going on,he also is katniss' boyfreind.Gale is one of katniss' best freinds from district 15 (katniss is from district 15)and i think that Gale likes katniss and katniss likes him.By the way katniss barely likes peeta.
i would recommend this book to any one that like action and adventure,fast paced,cool,talkitive books,i would tell you to read it.That is my book recommendation and i hope you read the book that i recommended.THANK YOU :)
I want to read this sooo much! X_X
ReplyDeleteI love that book catching fire is really awesome too
ReplyDeleteI love that book catching fire is really awesome too
ReplyDeleteit was very detailed and long
ReplyDeleteI like how you talked about how you felt about the book when you first saw it.I liked how you talked about the main caracters,and descrive them.
ReplyDeletei kike the details!
ReplyDelete